Monday, December 12, 2011

The Wax Museum

Bradley's third gade class put on a wax museum. Each child was supose to chose a historical American figure. Bradley chose Benjamin Franklin. Unfortunatly I was not able to get the hair to work :( but the glasses are a pair of Richard's old glasses to funny huh?


Did you know that Benjamin Franklin was a vegetarian at the age of 16? Or that he never patented any of his inventions? Or that he invented swim flippers? Or that he is on the 100 dollar bill? (okay that last one is a pretty well know fact).


Bradley had to memorize facts about Benjamin Franklin, do a report, make a poster and dress up like him. I guess I learned a lot about him too. But I was shokingly surprised how little Bradley wanted help. He was adimit about doing this all by himself, down to the typping. (He is learning how to type in 3rd grade, I learned in Jr. High.... how times change).



I have never seen so many kids hold still for that long! It was really amazing. I keep trying to get Bradley and Olivia to practice a wax museum, but they are on to me. They know I just want them to hold still.

No comments:

Post a Comment