Monday, October 31, 2011

Bradley's Birthday.......Oh and Halloween

For Bradley's birthday he decided he wanted to have a Halloween costume party. We invited his whole class (yes I am crazy, and no I did not have my head check before we sent the invitations). Most of his class came and of course all of our family did too. Everyone dressed up (well except for Kim :) My biggest regret is that we did not take pictures.... ummm I was so preoccupied and trying to keep kids happy and having fun.

For the party we had a dance floor with Bradley's dance mix and Halloween songs. We also had reversed bobbing for apples (apples hung from a rope), a mad scientist table where the kids made there own GAK, (I am sure all the parent's loved having that go home with the kids). We also had a ton of "creepy"food and a make shift trick-or-treat candy give away.


Bradley was quite the talk of school the next week, but I don't think I have fully recovered.... And something like that (the whole class invite) will probably never happen again. Except when Olivia remembers this party and I have to invite her whole class (AGHH backfire).

So what was everyone??? Bradley was Mega Mind. Because we knew he was not going to be able to wear the mask to school, we came up with making a paper mache head. Bradley really played up the part of Mega Mind.


Mega Minds "evil" pose.
Olivia was Strawberry Shortcake.... and very adorable at that.



Not Pictured....
Richard was a gorilla...yep he had a full gorilla suit. The kids got quite a scare out of it, then they wanted Richard to chase them all over. I was in a poodle skirt (not too original). My mom was dressed up as an actual Grandma. We had a mummy, lots of vampires and dead zombies (brides, cheerleaders). Cute princesses and lots and lots of other costumes.


Kelsey was a cut little bumble bee and Ivy and Jeff were the bee keepers.....
(Everyone say AHHHH all together).



The party ended and Halloween started, and the costume mayhem started all over again, but hey my kids wore their costumes more this year then they ever have... There is one bonus :)

1 comment:

  1. What a Party Pooper that "Kim" must be. Lame! ;)

    ReplyDelete