Friday, September 3, 2010

First Day of School!

Bradley has now been in the second grade for a week and a half. He has been so excited to start school, even more excited to gain some independence and walk and ride his bike to school all by himself. I really don't know if I am ready for that one though.

On the first day of school Richard, Olivia and myself took Bradley to school. Bradley's 2nd grade class is lining up with next to all the 5th and 6th graders (don't ask me why, I don't like it). So I was a little worried how that was going to work out.

I really wanted Richard to walk him to the line up area to make sure Bradley knew where he was suppose to be. Then Olivia wanted to go to. By the time Richard got Olivia out, Bradley had already dropped his bookbag off at his line up spot and was off playing with his friends.

I guess he is more independent than I give him credit for. I still am not sure about walking to and from school. However Richard is not as concern, he is letting Bradley ride his bike half home by himself. Scarrrry!!!!

1 comment: