
Finally we are dressed and ready for school.
Olivia has been very excited to start her 2nd year of Pre-School. She missed her teacher and her friends, but most of all she missed Ethan. Yep, my daughter is already boy crazy, well she is crazy about Ethan at least.
The sad thing is, Ethan graduated to Kindergarten last year. So I was really worried she was going to be heart broken on her first day of school. I tried to prepare her, but she just wouldn't believe me.
On her first day of school she didn't even mention Ethan (whewww), or any other boys. She had so much fun. They had art, and story time and they even got TWO snacks!
She also met two new friends (girls), one had they same shoes as her, the other had a polka dotted back pack like hers but not the same. I couldn't get any names from her, but that will come.
Darling! She is really growing up fast.
ReplyDelete