Ivy and I decided to get crafty and make home decorations for my sister Toni's bridal shower gift. We copied all the ideas from one place or another, so really none of it is original, but we are really proud of how they turned out.

This glass block idea I got from my sister-in-law Kim. She actually has a form of the spring one below. This one is a night light of sorts, Bross will be my sister's new last name, when she is married.
Ivy's friend made her a set of these LOVE blocks, so we decided that it was an easy and cute decoration. We made FALL and SNOW the same way. Ivy and I essentially borrowed the idea of the sayings across the boards from Ivy's friend and the Quilted Bear.

Think Spring (one for Toni, and one for a prize)


I think the BOO is my favorite one.
Thanks to everyone that we borrowed the ideas from.
Cute stuff! I have one of those glass blocks for winter, and I love it. Now I think I should make some more!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are all very cute! Great job!! I bet you guys had a fun time! I wish I was crafty lol.
ReplyDeleteThoughs are so cute. I love them I'll be expecting mine soon...LOL....Keep up the crafty Ideas and make some for christmas that would be a cute Idea
ReplyDelete