Since I have know Richard, about fourteen years now, he claims to be a fisherman. However he has never caught a fish in those fourteen years. I do have to give him some slack, since the kids have been born he has not had much time to fish. Even when he finds the time he has never caught fish, not with the kids, not by himself. He even jinx people around him to not catch fish (sorry dad).
So yes I tease. He even teases back saying I am his bad luck, even though I rarely go fishing. I beg to differ, I question if he has EVER caught a fish. So Richard's mission the last few warm weeks of the summer and fall has been to prove me wrong. He has been spending his quiet Friday mornings at Herriman's little fishing pond, which is regularly stocked with fish. Two weeks in a row he has come home empty handed. HMMMMMMM...
Last Friday both the kids were out of school and it was unseasonably warm. Richard decided to give it one last try. The three of them set out to go fishing.
Here is the proof I got.
My question still is WHO CAUGHT THE FISH??? The kids both say that they caught a fish and that dad caught a fish too. Richard to you coax the kids? I guess either way the curse is broken, someone caught a fish while Richard was there.
The one thing that I wish wouldn't have happened is this last picture. Olivia thought her fish was "soooo cute" so dad told her to kiss it. Can anyone say YUCK? Not to mention germs.
Easy there Richard, don't eat it all in one bite! :)
ReplyDeleteMy dad got me a "fish" birthday card because he was reminded that the first time I saw a fish like that - I kissed it, and then wanted to throw it back. Well - welcome to the club Olivia!
ReplyDelete